Getting Started with CustomWebsitesForYou.com
These are just some of the questions that you have to start asking yourself.
Let's start with a basic checklist...
- Do you have a good idea what you want? Great! If not, here are a few questions that you should be pondering...
- Do you want a 3 page site? or 5? or too many to count???
- Do you have specific colors and fonts that you like? take notes of sites that have fonts, colors and etc that you DO like!
- Collect links to websites that you like and taken notes about what you like about each of those sites.
- Do you have a logo and have you collected or considered appropriate images for each page on your new website?
- Ideally, you'd know how many pages are on your proposed site and have at least a rough outline of what text, images, or whatever go where on which page...
- What kind of interactivity will this site have? if any, beyond the typical 'Contact Us' form?
- What is your goal of this website? What is your goal in general? a phone call? an email? Or is your site just an online flyer for your business?
- Do you have a budget in mind? If you're looking for a $250 website, we can do that. Just be realistic and don't expect a $2000 website for $250.
- If you have a larger sized project and have a budget in mind, let's discuss making it a successful reality.
- Have you drawn out (you don't have to be an artist!) each of or many of the pages that you have in mind? This can in ANY format. It can be as simple as some drawing on a cocktail napkin and using your phone to take a picture of it!
Create your website presence with a partner!
We are ready to partner with you to make your project a success! It's getting close to that time to start communicating your ideas to CustomWebsitesForYou. With our combined marketing experience and the objectives of the website firmly in mind, let's start planning your website!
Ready? Here are the steps:
- Let's meet and discuss your requirements and desires.
- We'll then mockup what we think you want and get consensus.
- If we agree to work together, we will show you progress during the creation process. Why? because sometimes seeing it for real instead of on paper inspires new insight for making it better!
- Effective communication is the key to complete customer satisfaction! Let's work together and allow us to convert your concept into a useful asset!
What you don't want to happen
It's time to take the first step in our partnership.Click here to get started!